• Able to follow and understand local payroll practice, processes, requirements, local labor law changes all in cooperation with outsourced consultant
• Assist in verifying all commercial support related invoices against contracts and Purchase orders
• Disbursement of petty cash claim, manage staff claim and accounting the same financial Oracle system.
• Coordinate and assist to HO Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Tax unit and Treasury unit on information raised by each unit.
• Take active participation in station procurement, identify local potential service provider, obtain quote, analysis and prepare cost evaluation sheet, process purchase order and contract with service provider.
• Maintain station database like list of Contract, records of payment made to comply local requirement, Maintain staff and other Insurance related records.
• Able to generate and analysis on financial report.
• Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against Bank Statements, Daily Sales Report checking, reconciling sales figures with merchant statement and bank statement for local card collections, daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
• Support User department by ensuring GL codes, Taxes and Pos are accurate.
• Working with User Department to monitor and manage costs and review cost variances, reconciling spends versus budget.
• Support local station with administrative tasks as required ensuring smooth running of the station
To be successful in this role you will need.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 years similar work experience
• Procurement, finance, office management or shared services experience.
• Should have experience working with payroll.
• Should be Fluent in English & local language.
• Should have knowledge of the local law/regulation/tax legislation and basic HR knowledge
• Previous experience handling Payroll is preferred.
• Airline experience will be an advantage for the candidate.