• Be the link between the commercial teams and operations teams to ensure the correct information is relayed to the teams for guest requirements
• Host guests and agents and ensure their comfort, satisfaction, and personalised attention.
• Address guest complaints professionally and promptly, resolving issues to their utmost satisfaction working in conjunction with the Client Handling team.
• Find solutions and train teams with regards to complaints, how to improve the service and how to deal with difficult situations which may arise.
• Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to identify market trends and contribute to future division goals.
• Be familiar with the Company operational standards, draft and update relevant SOPs and work closely with the Lodge and Camp Manager to train staff on SOPs and Food and Beverage.
• Develop and motivate safari experience proposals and ideas and ensure implementation and assessment once approved.
• As custodian of guest feedback, monitor customer satisfaction for all Company units and work on resolving issues in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
• Support the Executive Chef / culinary team with a strategy to drive hospitality excellence.
• Provide regular feedback to all relevant departments on how to improve overall guest experience and maximise profits.
• Create new guest experiences with a focus on children’s activities. Create the relevant SOPs and train staff accordingly.
• Maintain interaction with guests to ensure a professional five-star guest experience.
• Ensure and provide flawless, professional, and high-class guest service experiences.
• Liaise closely with the head guide with regards to activity needs and areas of improvement.
• Use strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Ensure excellent customer service and conflict resolution abilities, maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a understanding and the ability to adapt to and respect all different cultures, specifically Tanzanian culture
• Assist where necessary in the operation of camps or lodges as needed.
Personal Attributes Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, marketing or relevant field.
• Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of Food and Beverage, housekeeping, hosting and hospitality administration.
• A competent level of computer skills, basic Google Suite training and knowledge of POS and Xero accounting systems are an added advantage.
Experience And Skills
• Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in the high-end hospitality industry, with a strong understanding of standard practices and procedures.
• Experience in safari operations or remote locations.
• Proficiency in English is required, and additional foreign language skills are beneficial.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills – ability to communicate operational challenges with recommended solutions.
• Exceptional Leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate, and communicate effectively with staff members.
• Be humble and kind and through their track record with proven integrity.
• Passion, knowledge and appreciation of culinary arts, food, dining in luxury hospitality.
• Adapt, adopt and embed the company culture, vision and mission and then grow with it and with the team (we are a bespoke brand and different to all high-end luxury mainstream competitors)
• Excellent customer service and conflict resolution abilities, maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment.
• A passion for luxury hospitality, attention to detail, and a commitment to sustainability