Roles and Responsibility:
• Implement the agreed global methodology, processes and procedures for ‘the one best way’ of approaching, developing and executing a 5-year Regional Network Plan incorporating all countries.
• Ensure that every project within the region complies with the agreed one standard approach for all capital evaluation and discounted cash flow analysis.
• Chairs the Regional/Country Investment Committee meetings as and when appropriate.
• Ensure that Regions and Countries utilize the agreed technical tools and systems to develop country specific Retail Network Plans appropriately.
• Takes the program management lead to ensure that within Countries projects open on time and within budget. This will include tracking site identification, demographic analysis, capital evaluation, sign off, construction opening/divesting stations.
• Chair all post implementation reviews for every project within a region to track and mitigate the commercial and financial KPI’s that were signed off in the original proposal.
• Ensure that Countries have the right network planning management talent and capability in place to deliver their individual 5-year plans, assisting in the interviewing, selection, on boarding, training and development processes.
• Maintain competitive advantage by ensuring that that the Global Network Optimization Manager has an update understanding of competitor initiatives and activities within the Regional Network Planning arena.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Engineering qualification
• Property management
• Town planning
• At least 3 years working experience in network planning, within a fuel industry is a distinct advantage.
• At least 3 years management or equivalent experience.
• English language and predominant local language e.g. Spanish in Americas.
• High level of commercial and financial acumen.
• High level of proficiency with MS Office.
• Negotiation skill