18. JETTY PILING/STR SUPERVISOR (2posts)
The Jetty Piling/Structural Supervisor is responsible the supervision of all works associated with the marine piling, steel and concrete work in country, the goal being to ensure that works are undertaken by the Contractor safely, to contractual quality standards and to schedule. Additionally, interfacing with environmental and social staff is to be undertaken to ensure EACOPs net-zero-impact goals are met. For this an understanding and appreciation of these complex aspects is required. The position will report both functionally and on a day-to-day basis to the nominated Jetty Construction Lead.
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering (civil/geotechnical based) with a minimum of 5 years’ marine-based construction experience
• Must possess minimum 2 years’ construction experience in offshore piling work
• Staff management experience (knowledge transfer)
• Good communications skills, written and spoken English and basic computer skills.
• Competency in written/oral communication with attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, eagerness to learn/develop
• Ability to travel as and when required and live in relatively remote/rural locations